- These vaccinations are established by NSW Government Health for Year 7 Students. Year 8 students who missed doses the previous year will have these doses administered at this time also.
- If you would like your child to be vaccinated, please:
- Complete the consent form. This form would have been distributed at the beginning of the year. If you have not received or have misplaced this form and require another please contact the school office.
- Sign for each vaccine you would like your child to receive.
- Give the consent form to your child and return to school.
- If you do not wish your child to receive any vaccines, do not sign the consent form. Please notify the school so that we can confirm.
- A Record of Vaccination card will be given to students who are vaccinated. Please advise your local doctor that the vaccination has been given the next time you visit.
- For more information please visit the NSW Health website or contact your local Public Health Unit on 1300 066 055.